- Meeting Facilities
One Memorable Location, Many Flavorful Journeys
The Old North State Food Hall is located in Selma, NC at Exit 97 off Interstate 95 housed in the former JR Cigars Outlet building. It is the nation’s first roadside food hall offering an alternative to the usual fast food options with a mix of regional and international cuisines and the Longleaf Tavern, a full-service bar.
Check out the full line-up of food vendors below:
- Aroma de Cuba - Authentic South Florida Cuban cuisine, like Cuban sandwiches, empanadas, plantain chips, and Cuban coffee.
- Barley and Burger Smashed: A gourmet burger shop dedicated to serving the quintessential American hamburger.
- Bowl and Bubble: Locally roasted coffee and Asian treats, including Poke bowls and bubble tea.
- Chios: Try unique flavors found in their Peruvian dishes, rotisserie chicken, sandwiches and appetizers, all complemented with signature sauces!
- Curry in a Hurry: Serving authentic Indian food, with an American twist.
- Levy's Jerkstand: Offering delicious Jamaican cuisine! Come add a taste of spice to your life!
- Luna Pizza Cafe: Serving up authentic Neapolitan pizza, with a focus on authenticity, sophistication, and fun.
- The Ice Storm: A frozen dessert shop where locals and travelers go to satisfy their sweet cravings.
The Old North State Food Hall offers two private meeting rooms available with seating for up to 15 people.
- Parking Lot:
- Motorcoach/RV Parking:
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 7am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 7am-10pm
- Meeting Space/Rental:
- Pet Friendly: Pet Friendly Outside Only
- Pet Friendly:
- Price Range: $5-$15
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- ABC Permits: Beer, Wine, Liquor
- Serves Local Craft Beverage:
- Large Group Friendly (20+ People):
- Patio Pet Friendly:
- Private Room(s):
- Banquet Capacity 15
- Number of Rooms 2
Old North State Food Hall Farmers MarketRecurring weekly on Friday until June 30, 2023
Yappy Hours Meet UpDates vary between May 21, 2023 - September 17, 2023