Games, matches and meets
Johnston County has several sports associations that are providing tournament opportunities and recreation programs for the community. These are membership organizations that are offering everything from soccer to rugby.
Contact these organizations directly for information on sporting events, tournaments and joining for them for the programs they offer in the county.
- Archer Lodge Community 919-550-1738
- Johnston County Soccer Association – JUSA 919-351-0650
- Clayton Rugby Football Club 330-618-5474
- Greater Cleveland Athletic Association 919-934-3104
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance