Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site
- Address: 5466 Harper House Rd., Four Oaks, NC 27524
- Phone: (910) 594-0789
- Fax: (910) 594-0070
Bentonville Battlefield offers a serene backdrop to make your wedding an affair to remember. The 1855 Harper House stands surrounded by lush grounds. With tall pines and grand oaks offer shade to evening wedding, your guests will be surrounded by history. The spacious grounds can accommodate a large number of guests without feeling crowded.
Located less than an hour away from Raleigh and Fayetteville, and only twenty minutes away from Smithfield, Dunn, and Goldsboro. Convenient exits off of I-95 and I-40 with multiple area hotel options. Host your wedding and reception along side the historic buildings, giving your event and unforgettable backdrop.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Parking Lot:
- Motorcoach/RV Parking:
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm Closed Sunday and Monday and most major holidays, call for information.
- Child Specific Programs (12 & under):
- Family Friendly:
- Meeting Space/Rental:
- Pet Friendly: Pet Friendly Outside Only
- Pet Friendly:
- Picnic Area:
- Public Restrooms:
- Souvenir/Gift Shop:
- Free Admission:
- Group Friendly Attraction:
- Guided Tours:
- Reservations Required for Groups:
- School Age Programs - Free:
- Step-On Guide: