Writers are welcome in JoCo!
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life to relax in Johnston County! From travel writers to local media, the Johnston County Visitors Bureau is here to help.
Our Media Section provides you with press releases, photography, background on top attractions, and story ideas. We hope you find everything you need to get that great story...on JoCo, of course. Our press room gives you just a glimpse of a county rich in agricultural heritage, and full of "small-town charm."
In addition, be sure to read our latest blog posts regarding bureau news, local events, and emerging JoCo tourism partners - it's a great way to learn more about what Johnston County has to offer as a destination.
The county is located where Interstate 95 and 40 come together which makes it a popular stop-over destination for travelers. It is also located just 30 minutes east of Raleigh, NC and the Triangle (Research Triangle Park).
We appreciate your interest and if you have any further questions, let us help. That's what we are here for! Contact our Marketing and PR Manager, Ashby Brame, at 919-989-8687.
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance