Why not bring 40 friends and family to enjoy what Johnston County offers for group travel? Sounds like a plan.
Your group will be excited to explore Johnston County's Civil War Heritage, our new Beer, Wine and Shine Trail, several agri-tourism venues offering special events, and of course, an abundance of outlet shopping! Groups are in love with shows Live @ The Rudy and visit us all year round, and especially at Christmas time. Another very popular stop is the Ava Gardner Museum, which continues to attract visitors from around the world to honor one of Hollywood's legendary stars.
Johnston County is conveniently located along I-95 and I-40 for motor coach groups and an ideal hub for visiting the Triangle area. Base your next group tour in Johnston, and enjoy an easy drive to points of interest in Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill and enjoy very affordable accommodations!
The Johnston County Visitors Bureau offers the following FREE planning services:
- Familiarization Tours
- Custom and pre-planned itinerary development
- Assistance with arranging overnight accommodations
- Group dining suggestions
- Recommendations for group services
For comprehensive group tour planning, contact Sarah Elizabeth Lagasse , our Sales Manager, at 1-800-441-7829.
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- JoCo Brand Assets
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance