The more the merrier
Johnston County has many group friendly attractions that are perfect for groups of 15-50 offering shopping outings, some Hollywood glamour at the Ava Gardner Museum, or exploring educational forests at Clemmons or Howell Woods. School groups are perfect for Bentonville Battlefield or an agritourism experience at Lazy O Farm, Boyette Farm, or Smith's Family Farm.
The American Music Jubilee Southern Christmas Show is the place to be during the holidays -- starting in early November through the week of Christmas. Groups start booking seats in mid-July, don't wait to schedule your group for the show...starting it's 20th season!
For assistance creating custom itineraries, we are happy to help. In fact, we have several already prepared for you in our Group Tour Guide, call 1-800-441-7829 to request one today.
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance