Restaurants for Group Tours
If you are bringing a group of 50 hungry people to Johnston County and want to enjoy a private room for your meal, that’s something we can handle. The following restaurants have meeting rooms, or private sections for group seating to accommodate 15 to 100 people. Several locations can accommodate more than one motor coach at a time and offer buffets or family style to make ordering easy and quick.
Our staff would be glad to provide welcome bags for your group upon arrival at one of our area attractions or restaurants. If you give us a call at least one week prior to arrival, we will provide bags, visitors guides, pens and postcards for your group.
We love when groups drop in for lunch or dinner! Just let us know you are coming!
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance