Auditorium spaces in JoCo
The Johnston County communities of Benson, Clayton and Smithfield have made creative use of historic buildings and high schools by converting them into auditorium and conference spaces. These unique venues provide classroom space, reception areas for social functions, and auditorium seating for groups of 100 to 1,000 people.
While meeting in the county, these venues may be hosting special events that your attendees may love to attend. Check our calendar of events to see what's happening in the county when you are here on business!
Call on these facilities when you need fixed-seat auditorium space.
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance