Meet outside the city
Johnston County is conveniently located 30 minutes from Raleigh and offers a mix of conference spaces, unique meeting sites, and outdoor venues for meeting planners in the Research Triangle area. Interstates I-95 and I-40 make our destinations very accessible for meeting attendees in a rural and relaxed setting.
Escape the urban traffic and travel just minutes away to host your next successful meeting or group excursion for the day. Over 80 outlet shops at Carolina Premium Outlets, plus area attractions like the Ava Gardner Museum and the Rudy Theatre combine to create an attractive destination for small meetings providing activities for your guests.
So we invite you to be our guest and “meet outside the city” in Johnston County.
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- JoCo Brand Assets
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance