Requesting Media Assistance
The Johnston County Visitors Bureau provides the following media assistance to inquiries from traditional media outlets in print, radio, and television, as well as bloggers and social influencers writing about visiting JoCo. If you need our assistance, Ashby Brame, our VP of Marketing & Communications is here to help; call her at 1-800-441-7829.
- Research and background on area attractions
- Photography assistance from the JCVB media bank, including images and video
- Hosting travel writers working on pitched story ideas from the JCVB staff
- Working with the VisitNC team to host writers traveling in NC on assignment
- Providing editorial copy for placement in relevant and vetted media sources
Fill out our Media FAM Tour Intake Form and email it to Ashby Brame at firstname.lastname@example.org. The information in this form helps us to better consider how your interest in covering/visiting Johnston County might align with our current media opportunities. If you have a media kit or influencer kit, please also include that as an attachment as well. We appreciate your interest and will be in touch soon!