Civic and conference spaces in JoCo
Throughout the county, you will find smaller civic and conference spaces perfect for groups 25-400 for many difference uses like training, social functions, seminars, and conferences. New to the area is The Farm Banquet Center, with 5,000 net square feet for banquets and meetings. This unique venue sits on ten acres of farm land and is suited for exhibit shows, outdoor concerts or festivals.
Pictured above it the Johnston County Ag-Center, located outside Smithfield, which also will accommodate groups of 400 people with three breakouts for smaller sessions.
Call on the JCVB staff if we can assist you when planning your next meeting.
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance