Your wedding in Johnston County can be rustic, elegant, outside or all three at once! Check out what we can offer!
Getting married in rural destinations on farms, wineries, and horse venues is very popular with today's brides. Johnston County has all these and more for your weddings or family reunion, including Bed & Breakfast Inns, historic homes and several area farms all located just 30 minutes from Raleigh.
The Visitors Bureau offers free services designed to make your event planning simple and stress free:
- Suggestions for ceremony and reception sites
- Provides room block assistance with overnight accommodations
- Provides visitor information for your out-of-town guests
- Gift bags for event attendees
For assistance planning your event in Johnston County, contact our Sales Manager, Sarah Elizabeth Lagasse.
- Press Releases
- Recent Articles
- Image & Video Library
- JoCo Brand Assets
- Story Ideas for Media
Background Files for Media Use
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site...The battle that probably should have never even been fought
- Johnston County History
- Ava Gardner Museum...International film legend’s modern-day fairy-tale
- Atkinson’s Milling Company...The wheels keep on turning in Johnston County
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum...Rural Heritage Tourism at its best!!
- Selma, Your Antique destination on I-95 A Town Reborn!
- Fast Facts for Media Use
- Suggested Media Fam Trips
- Request Media Assistance