- Address: 307 E. Main St., Clayton, NC 27520
- Phone: (919) 553-2299
- Fax: (919) 550-0434
- Meeting Facilities
The Clayton Steakhouse mission is providing you with nothing less than an exceptional dining experience in every way; superb food, excellent service, reasonable pricing and a cozy ambiance to enjoy your evening. We accept reservations and suggest them on Friday and Saturday nights.
We offer charbroiled, aged hand-cut premium sterling silver beef, choice chops, Norwegian salmon and airway chicken for your indulgence. We compliment these entrées with a choice of baked potato, sweet potato or steamed broccoli. We offer appetizers and specials throughout the week. We also include our fresh loaded salad bar that is cut two to three times daily and consists of 19 selections to choose from. Take as much as you like or if you like, make a meal of it.
You can top your meal off with one of our spectacular homemade desserts. Choose from such items as buttermilk pie, cherry chocolate cake, mixed berry cobbler, frozen pink lemonade pie, strawberry cream pie, triple chocolate cake, brownie silk pie, blueberry cream pie or one of several selections we choose to rustle up for the evening. You won’t be disappointed.
We offer a full bar with top shelf liquors, some very fine California wines, that are reasonably priced and several beer selections, both bottle and local craft beers.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Street Parking:
- Parking Lot:
- Hours: Lunch: Tuesday-Friday 11am-2pm Dinner: Tuesday-Thursday 5pm-8:30pm, Friday-Saturday 5pm-9pm
- Seating Occupancy Inside: 75
- Price Range: $15-$30
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner
- ABC Permits: Beer, Wine, Liquor
- Serves Local Craft Beverage:
- Large Group Friendly (20+ People):
- Vegetarian Options:
- Other Info: Available for private parties on Sunday and Monday.
- Menu Link: http://www.claytonsteakhouse.com/menus.html
- Downtown Dining:
- Banquet Capacity 30