Hinnant Family Vineyards
- Address: 826 Pine Level-Micro Rd., Pine Level, NC 27568
- Phone: (919) 965-3350
- Fax: (919) 965-6103
- Meeting Facilities
Plan a group visit to Hinnants for a girl's weekend, family gathering, or a chartered group visit as part of a day trip itinerary.
Wine tastings are held throughout the day, seven days a week, every 15 minutes. We stop wine tastings 45 minutes prior to closing and alcohol will not be served 15 minutes prior to closing. Take a tour of our family vineyard at no charge.
For only $5.00 groups can try a selection of wines, and keep your souvenir wine glass! Cheese and crackers are for sale in the gift shop for you to snack on while you sample.
Tours are scheduled Wednesday-Sunday. Please call for tour times and book ahead for groups. All tours are subject to staff availability and are not available when private events are being held.
- Motorcoach/RV Parking:
- Parking Lot:
- Seasonal Hours/ Days: Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12N-5pm
- Meeting Space/Rental:
- Pet Friendly: Pet Friendly Outside Only
- Public Restrooms:
- Souvenir/Gift Shop:
- Admission Charge:
- Pick Your Own:
- Group Friendly Attraction:
- Guided Tours:
- Reservations Required for Groups:
- Make a Johnston County Product:
- Exhibits Space
- Description Large beautifully decorated event space. Rental includes tables, chairs, and simple table linens.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Reception Capacity 165
- Banquet Capacity 165
- Number of Rooms 1
Hinnant Winery Tastings and ToursRecurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday