¾ cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
6 cups blueberries
Juice from one lemon
¾ cup flour
¾ cup brown sugar
½ cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cubed in ½-inch squares
1½ cups rolled oats
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and flour.
- Add the blueberries and lemon juice and gently toss with the sugar. Transfer the blueberries to the prepared baking dish.
- In a food processor, add the flour, brown sugar, and butter and pulse the ingredients until it resembles coarse meal. If you don’t have a food processor, work the mixture with your fingers by rubbing the ingredients between your thumb, fingers.
- Place the mixture in a large sealable plastic bag. Add the oats, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients by sealing the bag and shaking it for a few seconds.
- Evenly sprinkle the mixture over the berries.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the topping is slightly brown. Serve the crisp hot or cold with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.