- Meeting Facilities
Whether from Tennessee, Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, or the Carolinas, southern BBQ is the sweetest and most sultry taste around. Complete with all the fixins, our southern comfort food is sure to satisfy any appetite. Our recipes have been gathered over six generations and across three families with strong roots in the south and its tradition of BBQ and soul food.
Our smoked brisket, pork, ribs, and chicken leg quarters are cooked low and slow for several hours to ensure that they melt in your mouth. Not in the mood for smoked food? Try a grilled ribeye, salmon, or chicken with the best collards you've ever had (or so we've heard). If you really want to go homestyle order up the meatloaf with homemade mac-n-cheese and potato cake. Whatever you're in the mood for there's sure to be something for everyone. Bring the whole family and experience our down home cookin for yourself.
Outdoor seating, Private Room, Take-out, and Catering are also available.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Street Parking:
- Parking Lot:
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11:30am-9pm, Saturday 12N-9pm
- Seating Occupancy Inside: 100
- Seating Occupancy Outside: 16
- Seating Occupancy Private Room(s): 30
- Price Range: $5-$15
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner
- ABC Permits: Beer, Wine, Liquor
- Serves Local Craft Beverage:
- Large Group Friendly (20+ People):
- Private Room(s):
- Vegetarian Options:
- Downtown Dining:
- Meeting Equipment 55" Flat Screen TV
- Number of Rooms 1
- Theater Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 24